Re: Adhesions

Mon Jan 20 07:43:10 2003

You are certainly not alone, I have a very similar situation. Best advice I can provide right now is to READ THIS MESSAGE BOARD and educate your self. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

--
Jill

At Mon, 20 Jan 2003, anonymous@medispecialty.com wrote: > >Hello. I am new to this site, but I am not new to adhesions. I had my >uterus and one ovary removed in 1998. In 2001, I had surgery to remove >the remaining ovary. It was discovered that the ovary, sigmoid colon >and Ileac artery were adheded together. It took 4 surgeons 3 1/2-hours >to remove as many of the adhesions as they could and to reach the ovary. >They were never able to find my left uterer and it remains buried under >adhesions. I has 1 1/2 years since the second surgery and I really >don't have much of a life. I am in constant pain. They told me at that >time that I could never have abdominal suregery again, unless it was an >emergency and that I would have to learn to live with the pain. >Sometimes it feels like I am slowly being crushed to death. It hurts if >I go to the bathroom and it hurts if I don't. I guess that I'm looking >for companionship in this and any advice from other people in my >situation. > >Thanks, > >Bonny > >-- >Bonny >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: