Be more than a statisic, be a pioneer! Leave your story on the Quilt

Mon Jan 20 07:23:07 2003

Dear fellow sufferer, It is a time for hope and each story on the quilt is evidence that there is a name, a family and a story behind some statistic. It also helps us to help each other to know where you live and to know your story. You have options to maintain your privacy. If you have the ability to,, leave a picture as it is nice to put a face to a name. I urge you all to place your story on the quilt. We are the lucky ones who do not have to suffer in isolation as the gift of the internet has brought us together. I know alot of you pulled your story awhile ago but let me assure you that no one owns your intellectaul property. If you are told otherwise it's bullpucky. At this point who gives a carp if your story ends up on the front page of the N.Y. Times, heck I wish mine would would. Only to put it to the forefront of peoples attention. I digress as this site offers protection from that. No one can legally lift your story or email. There is hope on the horizion and our numbers do speak loudly. The more the louder. Be a pioneer in this fight and place your story proudly for all to see. In the spirit of hope, Dawn

--
I'm no doctor, just a fellow sufferer like you but I hope you consider me a new friend.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: