First post to board Thanks for your help

Sat Jan 18 18:54:23 2003

Dear Board Although I have watched this board for about a year, this is the first time that I have posted. What an amazing crowd you are! you have inspired me. I cried when I found this site because I thought I was the only one that had this problem. I cried when I read all your stories because I could see myself in all of them. My husband cried. My children cried and we all cried together. SO A BIG THANK YOU for turning my live around. Thank you for saving our family. Before I found you I really thought that it would all end. Knowing that I am not alone has made a huge difference in my life this last year. I am ready to move on and see to it that no one else goes through the years of frustration of going from one doctor to another before anyone would realise that ADHESIONS DO CAUSE PROBLEMS!! The pain is still there, sex is still difficult and so are the bouts of obstruction, but knowing that you are all out there for me I am ready to do my part and help to put ARD on the medical map. Fortunately I have some time, skills and resources in this field so I am ready to start today! Love from Su

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: