Re: Prayers of healing requested for the four people, who are at Frankfurt, Germany for surgery...

Sat Jan 18 11:10:08 2003

I will keep April, Judy, & Anne in my thoughts & prayers. Also, the gentleman who had surgery last week. I wish all of you a pain free life! Take Care. Rita Helen Dynda <olddad66@runestone.net> wrote:The following people are at Frankfurt to have surgery. Please keep these people in your prayers: In his email to me Dr. Daniel Kruschinsk said, " By the way, we operated on the first man last week and he, for the first time since years, could sleep laying and not sitting. Tomorrow (January 17, 2003) is his second look." Today (January 17, 2003) Dr. Harry Reich, MD (from the USA) and Dr. Kruschinski were scheduled to perform surgery for April DeGregory. Right now it probably is near midnight at Frankfurt, Germany - and April is recoverying from her surgery. Tomorrow (January 18, 2003) both Judy Kemp and Anne Hayashi will be having both Dr. Reich and Dr. Kruschinski to perform their surgeries. Best wishes to the gentleman (who had surgery last week and a second look today), to April, to Judy and to Anne for the success you are hoping to have as a result of seeking surgery at Frankfurt, Germany. With God's help - and the skill and experience of Dr. Reich and Dr. Kruschinski in performing technically difficult laparoscopic procedures - along with the prayers of your IAS friends and members, all four of you have a very good chance to become free of the pain that has consumed your lives. Best wishes to all of you!!!! Helen Dynda P.S. Dr. Kruschinski said: "If anyone would like to reach them, they have mobile phones that I can give to you later on." If anyone wants Judy and Anne's mobile phone numbers, let me know - and I will help you with this.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: