Visicol Tablets Caution

Sat Jan 18 03:40:37 2003

Hello again....lol. Wanted to let everyone know about what happened to me last week when I was scheduled for a colonoscopy. I know alot of people have this test done. There is a new way of them cleaning your intestines for this test will pills instead of drinking the gallon of stuff.(Go lightly)? I think it is called? Anyway the pills are called Visicol. My doctor prescribed them for me to take the day before the test. I was to take 4 pills every 15 minutes with * ounces of water, for an hour. Total of 20 pills. The morning of the test I was to take 4 pills, then 15 minutes later 4 more. Total of 8 pills the day of the test. I did as instructed and when it came time for the test, when he got inside he couldn't continue because there was still stool in there!! The amount of pills was not enough to clean you out!! Apparently the original dosage for these pills was 40 total.....not 28. He thought we could get by with only 28...NOT. Of course he said we will reschedule the test again and I will take the 40 dosage this time....No Way! lol He had his chance and blew it. I think I will wait another year before I put myself through that again. Anyhow I just wanted everyone to know about it. If your doctor gives you the pills to clean your intestines for a test...make sure you get enough of the pills to do the trick!! The dosage is 40. Hope everyone is doing all right. All of you are always in my prayers...Love and painfree hugs to all.....Cheryl Cole in Michigan

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: