Just continue to educate yourself as YOU ALL are doing excellent jobs on that

Fri Jan 17 14:15:15 2003

From: Dr.Kruschinski ; To: Helen Dynda ; Sent: Thursday, January 16, 03 2:47 AM

Dear Helen,

Thanks a lot for fighting for my credentials.

My personal view and comment to the discussion on the message board in the Internet: There are millions of randomized double blind studies and in everyone you can find something that is not correct, so nearly all studies fail. Most of the evidence based medicine studies show what the doctor (to get a professor) or the industry, which is behind him, WANTS to show !

I'm a surgeon and a clinician. I'm doing my surgery using innovative techniques and trying to develop new techniques to help patients and not the industry. I take always treatments that seem to bring progress and continue to use them if they show progress !

I'm not so much interested in SCIENCE. I'm interested to have good skills and believe me, even if a product works it can't replace a SURGEON's SKILL. So not every doctor is becoming a good surgeon, only because he/she is using a special technique.

Outstanding surgeons are like artists, who develop their surgical skills over decades of years. Not every surgeon will get the same results even if he or she is using the same technologies.

So you all on the board should't get anxious by comments of any so called "expert" who is trying to convience you about scientific results and how scientific studies have to be perfomed.

If a surgeon can help some of you to get adhesion free, this is more worth than every scientific study, in which one of the matched pair in a blind randomized study would get a treatment and the other person not !!!

We at EndoGyn prefer in first line to perform excellent surgery that helps. In OUR hands the technique that we are using works, but maybe in others hands NOT; so even if a study would show that something is proved to work, in other surgeons' hands it fails !!!

Just follow up and compare the results of surgeons who operate on ARD patients; and everyone has to decide for him/her self.

Just continue to educate yourself as YOU ALL are doing excellent jobs on that - without any doctor mixing up with your message board. And I really urge you all not to get surgery by a surgeon that is unknown and isn't at least an expert in the field of surgery and is not active in any of the endoscopic societies and laparoscopic congresses.

Anyway Thanks a lot to focus your board on my website. In fact they can get all the information they need via Internet and this is the BEST advice source to compare surgery !

By the way, we operated on the first man last week and he, for the first time since years, could sleep laying down - and not sitting. Tomorrow (January 17th) is his second look. Dr. Harry Reich and myself are going to perform surgery also on April DeGregory .. and on Saturday (January 18th) on Judy Kemp and Anne Hayashi. If anyone would like to reach them, they have mobile phones that I can give to you later on.

My personal regards,

Daniel Kruschinski, MD

X> EndoGyn® Institute for Endoscopic Gynecology

http://www.EndoGyn.com

"The world is too complex for simple solutions..." or

"The world is very complex that only brilliant simple solutions will succeed ..."

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: