Re: MY SWEETIE JACKIE LINY

Fri Jan 17 10:04:33 2003

Cindy, Thank You so much for being so kind and generous to me. I do read all of the research info that I get from the site and I print it out. I take anything relevant to my case, I highlight it and bring it to my doctor's appointment. I have found that it helps to show my doctor the articles and web sites for several reasons. First it helps me to remember everything I need to discuss with him, and ways to communicate the information. Second it really shows him how serious my pain is to me, and that I am trying to help myself -- not just get pain meds (which I do need badly). Sometimes it can spark ideas that help in my treatment, I know that doctors get busy and sometimes if you begin to help yourself they will take more of an interest in you (sometimes just because they now know that you are on the ball and you won't accept the no-answer answers they love to give). Anyway I do love the support all of the gracious women on this board provide. It keeps me going to see how hard these ladies fight. Whenever I feel I cant go on-and I just want to lay down and give in to the pain I read posts from women who are worse off than me-and yet find the courage to go on! If God brings you to it-God will bring you through it! Jackie LI NY

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: