hi everyone.

Thu Jan 16 23:40:02 2003

hi everyone I know its been along time since ive been on here now that i have a new pc i hope to hear from everyone again. as you all herd i was hurt really bad in sept from a big fall from my hernais and adhesions i fall thregh the big glass window of exspress mart in town, that was one of my big scarys night dr dint think i was gonna make it trhegh alive. i had stiches on my left for head and my right hand i had 4 to 5 inches pieace of glass in my hand that went in side and cut my bone dr thought i had glass in my hand my glass in my right hand was by my vaine as ppl can tell by my scars now its very big scars and it was by my artirs also, dr dint think they could get it out it was so deep they was gonna send me to marshfield hospital well i was so numb from lossing so much bloode at the gass station ,it was really bloody that night my friend mary that save me and god and angels well mary wont let me look down too see all the bloode i had lost she had put me in her arms and said your not dieing on me now your staying a wake it was one of my night mares. i dint think of death that night i thought of my uncle roger that we lost in the plaine crash last year of dec 9th, useally my dr and layer said you think of death they both say the glass shouldnt of broken no matter what, well any ways mary kept me a wake an d had the laddies that was working their taking the glass a way from my back so it dont hit my heart cause they was sharp i rember seeing the bloode comming down from my head and i was in so much pain and was screamming and coulnt push my hernais back in. and thought of my uncle as he went thregh that plaine crash in dec of last year,then i went into alittle shock and wanted to sleep and mary said no your staying a wake as i was in her arms, then the emubulance was their with in five mins. it took 3 men and mary to put me in the embulance then i ask her to get my husband and tell my son cause my yungest son was staying at his friends place so she did and my husband went up stair to wake up my oldest son and told him what happen he stayed hom wayne told him if it would get worse he would come pick him up. he said ok cuase they dint know what to exspect if i was gonna live or not cause of my hand bleeding so much. some what on my forehead,so they came to the hospital, mary had to keep talking to me while dr was working on me and calling my mom in madison. where she was staying for acoupld of weeks, by my brother and wife and kids place. she was in shock they let her talked to me on the phoen my husband put the phone by me and i was crying cause i was in so much pain and i was very scared but i knew i had to put my life in god hand the dr had poped in 3 hernais and put in my whole right side and with in a few mins it wasnt hurting as much but i was so tired,well dr told mom the situration and what had happen and mom said to dowhat they can with my hand, so dr had pulled the glass out of my hand witch was a mircle to have done cause he was afraid if he would of pulled it wrong i would of died, i just want you all to know that you can trust in god and that yous can keep in your faith with him i know we are all dif but plz do keep your faith in god and trust in him, it the only way, i learn that for when i fall and got hurt really bad, around 5 am that morning i got to go home i had 22 stiches in my right hand the glass had cut my bone in side my hand its still pain full but not as bad as it was my right for head i sitll have alot of paints at nights it wakes me up with my pain and i have to rubb it or even when im ridding with my best friend rosie or with my family and now on the pc or at home i have to rubbed my head cause its painful, from falling thregh that think glass big window. i just thank god every day and every moment for beeing their for me and i strongly beleave my uncle roger was my angle beside me cause my best friend mom had passed a way in the summer of june and my auntie linda had passed a way a month after that and for some reasion i was thinking of my uncle so something was telling me he was my angle as well, and i know god wants me to tell the whole world what happen to me and how mrilces can happen, im hoping and praying to have my big surgery some day cause of all the falling im having now. i cant keep my balance no more cause my wholes from my hernais and adhesions are way too in large my dr said, he said its gonna be harder for me for each fall and for each poping out when i fell two weeks ago at home im thank full my friend karen and my kdis was home and my best friend son. my husband took me to the dr right a way they let me in and sure enough they was out again. im very thank full i have such a sweet and wonderful kind family and best friend and friends that care and love me and help me get thregh this i dont know what i would have done. i hope and pray for yous all to get well soon and that god will heal yous soon too dont ever give up..god bless everyone and plz contack me some time soon. cant wait to hear from yous all again.. missing yous all.

--
tammie habhegger

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: