To Dr. Moore

Fri Jan 10 14:56:17 2003

Dear Dr. Moore, I'm sorry if you thought my words were "harsh". You just don't "get it". There are no winners here. If you convince everyone on this board that you are right and there is no hope, what have you gained? I don't know if you are for real or not. I do know that this is serious business and you have much to read, learn and instead you have plenty of time to answer all these emails. I don't think so. I believe in being blunt, you certainly are. Before you besmirch another man's career, be careful. Many of our lives could suddenly be in your hands, and you admit you can't do anything to help. You don't even want us to take pain killers for agony or to have money to live on. Your concerns are backwards. Call Dr. Reich an associate of Dr. Kruschinski's. If you truly are a doctor, and do lysis of adhesions, then you must have heard of him. He is on Dr. K's web site. Surely you have heard of Dr. Reich, as he has been deemed the foremost authority on adhesions by many learned journals, etc. His resume is also on the web site. Have you visited there? And why not? You have so much derogotory to say about all of us. One more thing, if anyone whom I had talked out of killing themselves, hears what you have to say and feels demeaned, belittled, or more depressed because of their pain and financial situation and because of your thoughtless words, then you are morally responsible. Above all else - DO NO HARM. And remember there are NO WINNERS under your philosophy. This is NOT A CONTEST of words. Still alive and well, Sally Grigg

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: