Just Wondering!!!

Thu Jan 9 21:45:21 2003

As you all know I am going to be facing the Ontario Disabilty in February. The reason why I am writing is I guess I am having a very bad day and the pains are really bad when I take the morphine it helps for a bit the wears off. I might just be babbling but I am so scared they are going to look at me and say sorry but your not disabled. I do have a lawyer and he sees no reason why I will be denied but after hearing fom some of the doctors I have seen who say sorry but your just going to have to learn to deal with the pain. So my insecure part of me is thinking that what I have is not disabiling and I will have t just go on with the pain. God who said life is easy these past couple of months have been awful and I guess the closer the date comes the more apprehensive I am. Well thanks for letting me babble oh and by the way went for my cat scan on Tuesday and the whole proceddure took three hours and after felt like crap but won't know the results till next week. well I am going to sign off but thanks for letting me vent. Brenda from Ottawa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: