Re: Is this adhesions? Should I let them go in and see?

Thu Jan 9 18:01:54 2003

Yes, it does!!! I had my gall bladder removed 3/22/00. I've been in pain ever since. I had laproscopic surgery on 7/29/02 after going to over a dozen different Drs. & having numerous tests, some twice with the results always coming back NORMAL. I was treated as a nut by most Drs., I have a lot of hard feelings towards the medical community because of this. Anyway, my pancreas, duodenum, omentum, colon, & intestines were adhered to my liver with adhesions where my gall bladder had been removed. Email me personally if you would like more info. or go to the adhesion society archives & read all my past emails. Take Care. Rita in AZ I

anonymous <anonymous@medispecialty.com> wrote:I have had pain in my right upper abdomen right in the gallbladder area for about 3 months. Have had no open abdominal surgeries but did have 5 laparoscopies. My gallbladder was removed and found to have adhesions that stuck it down. No pain for 2 years. Now again I have pain there. All tests (the whole gamut) showed NOTHING! The surgeon says there could be a hernia through the trocar site or maybe adhesions and says it is up to me if I want him to go in and look with a scope and repair what he finds. The pain comes and goes. It gets worse with a full belly. I bloat more and more as the day goes. I can't stand a waistband and do better with "stretchy" things or my PJ's. Sometimes exercise aggravates it or upper body movement. Sometimes it does not. I do get relief from laying down and resting. Does this sound familiar to anyone? What should I do?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: