At the end of my rope

Thu Jan 9 11:56:53 2003

I hope this finds ya'll doing great. I'm sorry to bother ya'll but needed somewhere to vent. My pain has skyrocketed in the last 4 days. I only have enough Oxycontin to last until in the morning and my pain team can't see me until Jan. 30,2003. They claim that they can't get me a RX until then either. I live 218 miles from the clinic, there only suggstion was to go down there to the ER and maybe they would write me a prescription for my meds. I really don't see that happening. What will happen to me if I just suddenly stop taking the Oxycontin, which I might add is only adding to my nausea and making me so dizzy I can't stand up. I was expecting more relief that I've got. I guess I was thinking that it would make a big difference in my pain. Right now on the pain scale I'm at a 15. I'm scared to death. I know so many of ya'll are in a lot worse shape than me and I hate to complain but I cannot take anymore. I have no life at this point. Thanks for listening to me. The support from all of ya'll means the world to me. Love and Hugs, Bobbi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: