Re: Thanks all for responses, went to ER

Tue Jan 7 22:02:07 2003

Dear Dawn, I dont remember ever speaking to you, but I have been on here for about a year now, I talk alot with Chrissy Damon, & a few others. I been reading your post & I have had Adhesions for over 20 years they started with endometreosis at the age of 16, I have had 14 Major surgeries, mostly to remove all the adhesions & all the problems that they have caused me. Well enough of that just was trying to let you know a little about me, I am 37 now & when I was reading your post it is so crazy, I think Adhesions DO cause all this bladder & kidney problems...I have had the same problems as you, been in the hospital about 6 times in the last 6 -7 months , for kidney pain & my urine getting backed up & me retaining fluid with tthem having to catherderize me, & keep it in for a week . & everytime they get 1,000cc's in the ol' bag, &it feels so good when they do it though, but the pain is still terrible, but a little relieved when the urine is drained out........I have blood in my urine all the time, sometimes visable & all the time microscopic, when they scoped me & went into the left kidney they found alot of hematuria, but their diagnosis to me was they think its all Adhesions....They have been removed off my kidneys & bladder & ureters evertime that they remove them off all my abdominal organs!! I have an appointment with a urologist the one that seen me in the hospital & he wants to talk about the self catheridazation thing, & that kinda scares me, but it would probally feel better....I go all day & drink fluids all day & never have the urge to urinate, & alot of times cant.........I have the problems with my bowels too...I had some of my intestines & part of my colon removed due to Adhesions, so I've always had that problem for years.Well keep me posted girl on how you are doing & what they find out, I'm curious, it seems alots of people with Adhesions have this bladder problem, ya know??? Well hope all is pretty good with you, & you are in my prayers... Hope you get back to me my personal e-mail is: SammyD832@aol.com Feel free to vent, & chat with me, will be looking forward to hearing from you.......... Adhesion Friend who understands, Angie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: