Re: Home

Sun Jan 5 14:28:07 2003

At Sat, 4 Jan 2003, K Nygren wrote: >
>Thank you to all for your words of compassion and understanding. I am leaning towards having the surgery.....but not here in my home town. I am also going to seek a second opinion with a nephrologist whom was recommended to me by a doctor friend of mine. I had a thought today....I think a very good thought. You all know how I have been a very big proponent of SprayGel, despite the fact that I cannot take advantage of the product myself....that is, possibly until now. First off, they need to repair my hernia....which given my history is most likely to reoccur very quickly. After that they need to remove the adhesions from around my urostomy which are causing the obstruction and backflow of urine to my kidneys, creating the multitude of infections that I have been subjected to. Lastly, they need to repair to some extent my urinary revision. My thought is this.....once the hernia is repaired and the adhesions removed why not get the compassionate use of SprayGel? Even if the hernia returns I can live with that. But, if the adhesions do not return around my urostomy then I will have eliminated the problem that has been causing all of my infections. I can live with the hernia, but it is these infections that are killing me. I realize that I would really have to work hard to get special permission to use the SprayGel...but I think it may be a possibility. Now there's a GOOD thought. I need more of them.
>Karla
>
>Karla
>
>**Soaring with my angel**
>
>http://www.geocities.com/karlasfamily2001
>http://www.geocities.com/princessd82000/BraydensHaven

--
Oh, Karla, it is so good to hear from you again. I think of
you often and am glad you are taking an active role in
your treatments. I hope and pray it all goes well with you.
Spay Gel was right for me, I hope it helps you. I have a theory
and Dr. Kruschinski thinks its possible. I think my appendix
burst so soon after the surgery that the cells still contained
the spray gel, thus I had some protection. I sure hope those
adhesions haven't reformed and are just waiting. But I really
don't think so. I have always felt them immediately before, no
reason to think I wouldn't feel them now. So go for it, dear.
I'm glad you're here, back on the Board. All my love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: