Those With Bowel Adhesions - I Need Your Help

Wed Jan 1 21:51:10 2003

I have some questions that maybe only those with adhesions on thier bowel can answer. Quick background: History of endo. Latest lap July 02. Found very little endo but more adhesions. Tube and ovary are adhesed to my colon. At time of surgery the uterus was also adhesed to the colon and colon stuck to abdominal wall. Surgeon removed uterus and colon from wall but was unable to remove organs from colon (too involved for him). Meds at present: Continuous birth control pills to control painful ovulation/endometriosis. Present Problems: I am nearly always bloated. When I eat, and it doesn't seem to matter what I eat, the bloating is worse. I can literally feel a bloating right where my colon and adhesions is. It also feels like the colon might be back stuck to my abdominal wall. Even when I take in a dep breath I can feel pressure/pulling in that area of the colon. Questions: 1. Can all these bloating and pulling symptoms be from the organs stuck to the colon? 2. Is it possible the colon is back stuck to my abdominal wall? 3. Is there any type of diet that will help with this problem? Thanks

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: