Re: Do they keep growing and is the pain less in certin positionst?

Tue Dec 31 14:38:45 2002

Amanda asked "do adhesions keep growing"? All I can say is that I had adhesions for three years only at the back of my torso. However, now they are all the way around my torso, involving all my ribs. I experienced tremendous stress and loss from April thru Sept of this year, and maybe that's why? During that time I cared for my dying mother for seven weeks, cleaned out her house, returned back to my house across the country to pack up 16 years of stuff, had to hae the house spotless every day while it was for sale (4 months), moved to a different state, leaving behind my job of 16 years, friends, and our son and grandson. I took a new job here in our new location but only was able to do it for three days because of the pain. Now I am really scared because I have not worked in three months and don;t see how I possibly can, but I have to have some income and I don;t qualify for disability yet. The moral of this story is that we all have limits and I definetely went over my limit, but at the time, I felt I had no choice. During the whirlwind of a summer I was in constant motion, which is when I feel the pain the least. Also when I lie flat on my back with knees up, after about 15 minutes, the pain subsides. Does anyone else have this experience? Mary Lou

--
mary lou

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: