Re: Hospital

Mon Dec 30 20:52:35 2002

Karla, Hey sweety!!!! I have never spoken to you before,But your post interested me......I have suffered with adhesions for well since the age of 16 & I am now 37...I have had 14 major surgeries, Well the reason I am writing you is for a year now, I have been in and out of the hospital with terrible kidney infections, PAIN, stones, & I will be in the hospital with them poking me a trillion times & the next time they spoke of me getting a permanant line also , But the problem is I really am getting no answers like you at first I will be in the hospital waiting for the urologist to come in for consult then be released, but before my appointment with him it seems I'm always back in the hospital, with the infection again, fever, blood pressure going up & down, Sweating horribly, They call it now renal colick?????? but infection is in the blood, & in all my urine cultures, this has been going on for a year???????????? I was just needing some advice, so when you get time please e-mail me @ Sammyd832@aol.com, my name is Angie, I would very much appreciate you...................... Thanks & wishing you pain-free moments, & blessed days & nights, Angie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: