stabbing pain....anyone know if this is adhesions????

Sun Dec 29 14:32:16 2002

Hi,

I'm pretty new to this site. But I have a question that I'd like anyone to answer if they can.

I am getting sharp, stabbing pains that shoot thru me and double me over for sometimes several seconds at a time. I've had adhesion pains for several years now and I know what they feel like, but I'm not sure about these new pains. Before I had my gallbladder taken out....it was kind of the same pain as when I had the gallstones. It just takes my breath away. I don't have my appendix or gallbladder anymore, and I've had tests done to rule out liver stones and disease of the liver, and many other kinds of tests. My doctors don't seem to know what's wrong. It's getting worse with each passing day and now they are coming closer and closer. My pain meds that I currently take don't help this kind of pain. Does anyone out there have any ideas or knowledge about this particular kind of pain. It happens a lot after I eat and work out. It happens when I'm sitting kind of scrunched up on the couch or laying a little twisted in bed watching TV. There is definately becoming a pattern of what irritates the condition. But still have no answers. Please help me.

Love, Tonya (Valpey) Fleming

--
Tonya Fleming

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: