I am home

Sun Dec 29 09:52:55 2002

Dear All We are home from our trip to our daughter & son in laws. We had a wonderful Christmas. We had left on Sunday instead of Monday going over because of the weather. We ended up making the right decission to go because our town got 2 inches of snow on Sunday evening & another 2 on Monday. On Friday, I got to go with my daughter to her OB/GYN appointment. We got to hear the babies heart beat, it was wonderful!! She is doing well with little morning sickness. My niece that is due 10 days later is battleing sever morning sickness. She was in the hospital with dehydration just the day before she went to my parents for Christmas. Our trip home was nice, with no problems. We arrived home to a rather cold house since there was no one to light a fire in the wood stove for us. The cats had a hayday while we were gone, but have settled down, now making up for the lost loving. My dog we didn't take (she is too big & gets car sick) was very happy we are home. I think she thought we left her for ever!! We did loose one of my two hamsters, but she had some tumors & we expected her to go at any time. We also lost 3 fish, I am not sure what happened to them, maybe they got too cold. While gone, I did have to take extra meds for my pain, but I managed to have a good time anyway. My prayers for all continue. I wish everyone a Happy & Healthy New Year. love to all robin M

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: