Re: adhesions from the cecum to the abdominal wall

Sun Dec 15 10:57:34 2002

Hi, Please e mail me stew@cowtown.net. I will put you in contact with my daughter--I think you two should talk via phone!! She is 26 and in the same type situation as you--very few people have adhesions like you are describing--my daughter case is similar to yours--you two could really talk this one out--we have wondered for years what has caused Melissa's pain----and then last year adhesions were found. I anxiously await to hear from you! Kann -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Saturday, December 14, 2002 03:48:35 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: adhesions from the cecum to the abdominal wall I am a 23 year old female and I have been experiencing pain in my pelvic and bowel area for years. Two weeks ago I had a laparoscopy to check for endometriosis, and the surgeon found that I had adhesions from the cecum to the abdominal wall. I have never had surgery before and as far as I know, I have also never had any pelvic infections. The surgeon said that there was no evidence of endometriosis, PID, or any other pathology. I have been searching the internet for other causes of this type of adhesion without much luck. If anyone has any ideas I would be very happy to hear them! Thanks!
--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: