Re: some advice please?/rose

Thu Dec 12 19:02:37 2002

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

----__JNP_000_551d.7063.1294 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

MINE WAS DONE ABDOMINALLY AND ALL OF MY STUFF WAS ATTACHED AND THE DR. HAD JUST DONE A LAPRO 6WEEKS PRIOR FOR ADHESIONS ON MY LEFT SIDE AND THEY WERE BACK IN FULL FORCE DURING THE HYST. THE SURGERY IS NOT AS TOUGH AS YOU WOULD THINK DONT GET ME WRONG IT KEEPS YOU OFF YOUR FEET FOR AWHILE, BUT YA DO NOTICE A DIFFERENCE. I HAD A BIKINI CUT, AND ITS THE HARDEST ONE TO GET TO EVERYTHING. IF THEY DO IT THE OTHER WAY IN THE STOMACH I HEAR IT GOES PRETTY WELL. IF YOU WANT ALOT MORE ADVICE GO TO HYSTERSISTERS ON THE INTERNET AND THESE WOMEN ARE GREAT. WITH HORMONES, PRE-OP, POST-OP AND ALOT OF OTHER THINGS. BUT I WILL BE HERE FOR YOU. JUST EMAIL DAY OR NITE OR 24HR A DAY. I DONT MIND. I HAVE BEEN IN YOUR SPOT FOR A LONG TIME.....

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002 19:45:24 -0600 linda garcia <lindalaramie@yahoo.com> writes: Hi, there, Hope this find you well tonite, Just to let you know that It will have to be abdominally. The way the uterus is attached to the abdominal wall, it is the only way. My bladder is attached to the uterus too. Thanks for the thoughts love, linda

writes:</DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="PADDING-LEFT: 10px; MARGIN-LEFT: 10px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid"> <P>Hi, there,</P> <P>Hope this find you well tonite,&nbsp; Just to let you know that It will have to be abdominally.&nbsp; The way the uterus is attached to the abdominal wall, it is the only way.&nbsp; My bladder is attached to the uterus too.</P> <P>Thanks for the thoughts</P> <P>love, </P> <P>linda</P> <P><BR> <HR SIZE=1> Internet Access</A> from SBC &amp; Yahoo!</A> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

----__JNP_000_551d.7063.1294--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: