Re: NEED MORE PRAYERS FOR OUR DEBBIE

Sat Dec 7 21:00:55 2002

Deb, I will keep you in my thoughts & prayers. I am going through my own trials & tribulations right now. My stepfather is having is foot amputated on Tuesday so I'm going to be with my Mom, my wonderful daughter will be with us. I have to go back to work on Wed. or lose my job of 21 years. I have been without an income for the last two months so things are really tight right now. I honestly wish Christmas was another two years away, this use to be my favorite time of year. My daughter is getting married in April & I can't even afford presents for her wedding. She is also graduating from Northern AZ University on 12/13/02 & we can't afford her a graduation present for all her hard work. She is on the Dean's List & will get a degree in elementary education. She will start teaching kindergarten in Jan., we are so proud of her. She was in special programs from third thru ninth grade because she was below grade level. So she has worked harder than most to attain a 4.00 grade point average in college! She is my inspiration. My son was just hired as a Firefighter for the City of Kingman, he was the #1 candidate. He has also worked very hard. He has one leg shorter than the other but most people aren't even aware of it because he wears special orthotics. Without the orthotics he gets severe muscle spasms in his lower back. So my children are my inspiration. So hang in there! So don't give up hope we will all be with you in spirit.. Your Friend, Rita

Lynn Creacy <anonymous@medispecialty.com> wrote: At Fri, 6 Dec 2002, cindy shruhan wrote: >
>HI MY FRIENDS, OUR DEB IS NOT FEELING GOOD AT ALL, AND SHE IS BARLEY
>ABLE TO SIT UP, SO PLEASE SEND HER TONS OF PRAYERS, AND POST HER A FEW
>WORDS, DEB IS MY CONSTANT NURSE, AND SHE IS AN RN...HER KNOWLEDGE IS
>VITAL TO ME, SO PLEASE TAKE ONE SECOND, AND JUST LET HER KNOW THAT YOU
>CARE, AND THAT YOUR PRAYING FOR HER, I ASK ALOT OF THIS BOARD, AND I
>KNOW THAT YOU GUYS CAN DO THIS, KNOW THAT WHEN WE NEED HELP, WE MUST ALL
>STAY TOGETHER IN THIS, KNOW THAT IM HERE FOR ALL OF YOU, AND THAT MY
>POSTINGS SHOULD BE BETTER, AS IM FEELING A TAD BETTER...AGAIN PRAYERS
>FOR OUR DEB...THANKS SO MUCH, AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL..I KNOW YOU GUYS
>WILL DO THIS..YOUR SISTER IN SPIRIT..CINDY SHRUHAN
>cindyandbobby@webtv.net
>
>--
>I'M VISUALLY IMPAIRED, I NEED THE CAP'S IN ORDER TO TYPE, NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE..THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING...
>

CINDY, WHAT IS WRONG WITH DEB? I WILL CERTAINLY PRAY FOR HER AND HER FAMILY. AT THIS TIME OF YEAR IT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY PEOPLE SUFFER. PLEASE TELL DEB THAT OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH HER AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT I CAN DO.

Lynn

--
A new friend

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: