Re: 10 ways to tell you have adhesions or ARD - including IBS ....from Linda M. from Arizona

Fri Nov 29 08:03:37 2002

At Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Caroline wrote: >I like your sense of humor. It is very close to mine.

Lynn

>I love it, certainly made me laugh.
>
>At Tue, 26 Nov 2002, Helen Dynda wrote:
>>
>>THE FOLLOWING OFF-BEAT HUMOR WAS POSTED BY:
>>
>>Linda M. (Arizona) (Lgapmon@aol.com) to the IAS Message Board on May 22, 2001 1:26 PM
>>OK, things are getting too serious around here so I thought I'd share some of my warped humor with you guys. I figure we can laugh or we can cry about the shape we are in; so I choose -- laughter. I warned you guys early on I had a bizarre sense of humor. I hope you guys take this the way it is intended; and please don't get offended....
>>
>>Here is my unofficial, still-being-edited, 10 ways to tell you have adhesions or ARD (including IBS):
>>
>>10.) Before -- your floors looked like you could eat off of them. Now -- it looks as though everyone did (who feels like cleaning anymore anyway).
>>
>>9.) Your medicine cabinet looks like a miniature Walgreen's Drug Store.
>>
>>8.) There is a barf-bag next to the K-Y in the night-table.
>>
>>7.) You think prunes and Wheat Germ go with whatever else is on the dinner menu.
>>
>>6.) You know where all the bathrooms are within a ten mile radius of your house.
>>
>>5.) You've decorated your home around the colors in your heating pads -- which double as throw-pillows, when not in use.
>>
>>4.) You don't think it's odd to have a TV, magazine rack and telephone in the bathroom. (Doesn't everybody?)
>>
>>3.) You are on a first-name basis with the staff of the ER room and your local doctor's office.
>>
>>2.) Pin-up of the doctor who "cured" you on the bedroom wall.
>>
>>1.) The #1 way to tell you have ARD and IBS... the wonderful loving support of all the marvelous people on this list, who understand and are always there for you. Thank you everybody!!!!

--
A new friend

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: