Re: quick question

Wed Nov 27 20:19:13 2002

Linda, OMG!!! A chill just ran down my spine when I read about deadbolts on the exam room doors!! I would NEVER go back there, ever again!!! Something is not right with him. Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: linda garcia To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 11:18 AM Subject: Re: quick question

Thanks for the prayers girls. I hate to say it but this guy was a flake. He insisted on a doing a pelvic exam when all he needed to do was read the post op report and give his opinion. He pushed and pushed on my belly, (my uterus is attached to abdominal wall) I was crying during the process. He handed me two packets of birth control pills ( I am 30 and a smoker, maybe he wants me to have a stroke so I won't bother him anymore). I asked for pain meds. He did not want to give them to me. He had called 20 vicoden in on the 18 his directions were to take 1 pill 4 times daily for pain. I did that, when I went on the 25th he thought I should have had some left. He said I called in 20 pills last week and they are gone. I guess I can give you 20 more, I don't want you to become addicted. What a joke. These vicoden just barely touch the daily pain.

I should have got up and ran when I noticed that he had deadbolts on the exam room doors. Why would a gyn need to lock the doors. He was a male. My husband was about ready to kill this guy. He has a short fuse and it really made him angry that he didn't want to give meds. He did say that I need the hysterectomy though.

Thanx for letting me vent.

Love all of ya wishing you pain free moments throughout the day.

LInda

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you Yahoo!?

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: