Thanksgiving tradition.

Wed Nov 27 12:17:43 2002

To All My Friends at IAS..I wish you a day of peace..and time with your loved ones..time to be thankful for every little gift from God.. I will share our familys tradition with you all..also.. When the table is set for Thanksgiving dinner..each plate ends up with one piece of candy corn on it..then we sit down and each person tells what they are thankful for....and they then eat there candy corn...My Father always told us that this is an old indian tradition...and that his family always did it too... after the last persons corn is gone we hold hands say grace and dig in.. I Love This little tradition...this way you always know what the rest of the family is thankful for...and they know yours too. Just wanted to wish everyone a beautiful Thanksgiving..these darn adhesions are not going to take Thanksgiving from me.. Much Love and Hugs Tish

PS..Mine this year will be ..Halen my new Grandaughter..and the good health of my family...and the hope of going to Germany for surgery and Spray Gel.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: