Re: quick question

Wed Nov 27 05:42:03 2002

At Sun, 24 Nov 2002, linda garcia wrote: >Linda,

I have just read your message and that is very unusual for a dr to do that so it sounds like you have one who cares. This could very well be adhesions again but don't assume this, let your dr. know all of your problems and maybe he can help. Please take care of yourself and try to concentrate on the good news about finding a dr and write down everything that has been going on with you so you are prepared for your visit. Good luck and our prayers are with you.

Lynn

>Hi, everyone, hope you are all doing well today.
>
>I was just wondering if anyone has the same problem I do. I use to be in pain all the time, usually I could funciton pretty good, and still had the BAD days. Every since the lap, it seems like I have fewer GOOD days. I was wondering if it is because I know what is wrong with me now,or if the lap caused more adhesions in turn causing more pain. Could it be because I am thinking about it more.
>
>I go to the new doctor tomorrow, I am excited. I have not seen him yet and called in severe pain the other day, and he called in pain meds for me to get me through until my first appointment. I have never had a doctor do this before, not even doctors that have seen me. Please pray for me that this is the ONE.
>
>Love
>
>--
>Linda Garcia
>

--
A new friend

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: