Re: need to vent

Tue Nov 26 08:45:20 2002

Linda, I see you had one of those type Drs., too. They make me so mad. Do NOT have a hyst unless it is life-threatening, as you will have even more problems afterward. Including more adhesions. And they will not tell you that, either. I traveled the same distance to see that gyn who cut me. The travel, alone is bad enough. Look for another Dr. But that is not easy to do, either. Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: linda garcia To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 10:50 PM Subject: need to vent

Hi, all I went to get my second opinion today, Drove 3 hours for it, sat in the waiting room for 1/2 hour then in the exam room for another 1/2 hour, before seeing this flaky doctor.

He said I do need to have the hysterectomy done, that should minimize the pain since my uterus is stuck to my belly button. All I wanted him to do was read the post op and give me his opinion and help me with the pain aspect. He INSISTED on doing a pelvic exam. I was already hurtin today real bad, as I took 4 advil before i left for the appt. he started pushing and all that fun stuff. I was crying my husband was PISSED. He let me get dressed, came back in and told me to take birthcontrol to see if that would help with some of th epain. I am 30 and I smoke, not a good combo.

Last monday, he called in some vicodin, 20 of them. The bottle said to take 1 tablet 4 times a day as needed. So I took them as the pain never goes away. Then the jerk after making the pain worse, didn't want to give me anything for this time around. Finally got him to give me something, he gave me 20 more with the same instructions, except to take 2 aleve 2 times aday also instead of the advil. What do you guys think? I am at my wits end, I can't take anymore. I thought he was gonna help me and he thinks I am gonna get addicted. I have 3 kids to take care of, make that 4 cause I have a hubby too. Can't stay in bed al day. The doc that did the lap is very reluctant to give me anything either.

I need all the advice I can get from my "family"

Lots of love andhugs for all of you Thanx

Linda Garcia

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you Yahoo!?

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: