GryWolf, Robin and Dawn

Mon Nov 25 05:32:14 2002

I want to thank you ladies for the advice you gave to me yesterday. Even though I have never spoken with any of you three, you were the ones to answer me! I ended up calling the er to ask if it would be ok to try the enema after 14 days of no movement. They said it would be best to come to the ER to be checked for blockages first. So reluctently....lol...I went. My hubby was very relieved you guys recommended it, as that is what he had been saying all along...lol. Anyway I went about noon. They did x-rays and there were no blockages but I was impacted in the total bowel. They gave me magnesium citrate? to drink and then an enema. After another hour another enema. I was released to go home about 7p.m. I have been going on and off all night. I am feeling MUCH better and I have you 3 ladies to thank for it!! Now my holidays will be enjoyable and my heart is so thankful to have this board with the type of girls you are. Again Thank you so much for answering me and I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving. Painfree hugs and kisses.... Cheryl Cole in Michigan

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: