Hello I am back!!! Still in Pain.

Sun Nov 24 00:12:42 2002

I wrote back in sept. and just reread my last posting. I have been to the ER now three times with my abdominal pain. I have had a DISIDA scan to check the function of my gallbladder and to check for stones. It came up neg. and my doc. is sending me to a Gastro on Tuesday. I am worried. Everyone I talk to says it is my gallbladder. Still have pain all over my abdomin, still vomitting once in a while, still feel full and gastrous. This is awful. All the doctors I work with seem to think that it is gallbladder disease, but my blood work up during the attacks are ok. I wonder if it could be a slight blockage causing the pain possible from the adhesions and also causing this upper right abd. pain. Now radiating to the right side and chest area. I don't know where to go or what to ask the doctor. Any help would be greatly appreciative. I have stopped taking the pain meds b/c they only made me sleep. I want to fix it not cover it up. My pain stopped for a little while now it is back intermitted, then I am nausous alot and feel like blowing cookies everywhere! Does anyone else have simular symptoms? If so, what is causing your problems? Thanks Again. Jackie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: