no subject received Sat, 23 Nov 2002 14:09:38 -0600

Sat Nov 23 13:09:40 2002

Why attack Dr Wiseman? I for one will NOT!!!!!! Before finding him & this site I was thinking of doing myself in. You see I work for a health organization & have already been suspended for too many unscheduled days off. AS IF I CAN SCHEDULE THESE. I was so alone in my pain & had nowhere else to go. Then I found this site & I tell you what, after suffering for so long & having been told it's all in my head I praise what he is doing. I think there is something more going on out there than anyone wants to believe. Does anyone think it's coincidence that as we are getting the Oprah thing going that someone comes into our realm & starts something that could tear all of this apart. I for one do not think so. I think something else might be at work here. Just imagine for one moment we finally reconised. They (the medical community) will have to finally realize all that WE HAVE BEEN SAYING IS TRUE. How many of the doctors & surgeons out there have to finally face they are WRONG. I say we unite as one & not let THEM get us down. WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER AS ONE VOICE OR WE ARE DONE. It took me a while to respond as I have been in bed all week. What does anyone else think on this? May the creator watch & hold each one of us & give us soom pain free moments.

Grey Wolf

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: