More to worry about.

Fri Nov 22 19:47:45 2002

I am so confused and scared that it isn't funny. On Sunday, I went to e.r. and they did xrays. Dr. said I was full of stool. I took half a bottle of mag citrate, after which I had/have a hard time getting rid of even loose stool. Tuesday, I went to local e.r. They xrayed me, and the Dr. siad there wasn't much stool. Report didn't mention anything about lots of stool. Just said normal bowel gas pattern. Today I went to gastro, and told him I'm getting worse. He sent me to xray, and he looked at the films. Said there wasn't much stool there. He showed me 2 of the films. He says he thinks I have a tipped rectum, due to the hyst. And if it is that, it can only be corrected by more surgery. I know I don't empty out, and it's a horrible feeling. He said to take stool softeners. He said the problem won't caiuse a blockage, and that he dosn't think I'll ever need a bag. Does anyone else have this problem? He wants me to go for a Sitz Marker Study.(colon transit study.) You swallow a capsule that has tiny rings, and they xray you every other day to see if the rings pass. Wish I had some good news. Millie.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: