Re: DEAREST HELEN, AND KARLA

Sun Nov 17 08:13:31 2002

At Fri, 15 Nov 2002, K Nygren wrote: >
>Cindy,
>This is my opinion. When people come to this list asking for the names of doctors make the statement that we really don't know the names of any doctors in this country who are having success treating adhesions at this time. Suggest that they read all of Helen's info in the archives. Also suggest that they read the different stories on the quilt....tell them to read my story. Explain that while there may be some very compassionate doctors out there who want to help, no one has the skill to perform a surgery that will prevent adhesions from reforming. Let them know that the future is looking brighter with SprayGel being tested in the U.S and explain that it is available in Europe and Australia. Let them know that surgery is our worst enemy and that unless it is an emergency, surgery should be avoided at all costs. Never tell them not to see a doctor. Encourage them to have the tests run that their doctors are suggesting....to rule out an emergent condition. We do not want to tell people not to seek care....it could end up much worse than our sending them to a doctor who performs an awful adhesiolysis. The most important advice is to have them do the research.
>Karla
> cindy shruhan <cindyandbobby@webtv.net> wrote:GOOD MORNING MY SWEET ONES, I HAVE BEEN TALKING, AND THINKING ALL DAY ON
>THIS, AND PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR INPUT, IM ALSO GRAVELY WORRIED ABOUT
>GIVING OUT DOCTOR'S INFO, ITS LIKE A TELEPHONE BOOK, LIKE KARLA SAID, WE
>DONT KNOW THESE DOCTORS, AND HOW IN GODS NAME CAN WE GIVE ANY LIST TO
>ANYONE, IM VERY CONCERNED, AS I THOUGHT THIS MIGHT HELP, IM HERE TO SAY
>IM WRONG, AND I REALLY PRAY SOME TYPE OF POSTING WILL MADE ON THIS
>SUBJECT THAT NEEDS ADDRESSING...I WROTE TO DEB ALSO ON THIS, AND I CAN
>STRESS HOW MUCH I THINK SOMETHING FROM ONE OF YOU, WOULD REALLY HELP
>TAKE THIS MATTER TO AN END, WE CANT CHOSE DOCTORS, TO GIVE ONE A LISTING
>OF DOCTORS IN THERE AREA, IS SOMETHING THAT I THINK IS WRONG,YES I HAVE
>DONE THIS, BUT NEVER WILL AGAIN, I HAVE THOUGHT, AND THOUGHT ON THIS
>MATTER, AND ALL I KEEP COMING BACK TO..IS OH MY GOD, WHAT IF ONE PERSON
>GOT HURT, REALL HURT BY A DOCTOR THAT WE SUGGESTED IN TRYING TO HELP, I
>DONT KNOW HOW TO TELL THESE PEOPLE THAT SURGERY IS NOT OUR ASNWER, AND
>WE DO NEED LIST OF DOCTORS THAT HAVE TREATED THIS DISEASE, BUT UNTIL WE
>HAVE THIS TYPE OF LIST, WE SHOULD NOT GIVE OUT DOCTORS, LET ME KNOW IF
>YOU READ THIS, IM SORRY IT HAS BOTHERED ME SINCE KARLA MY SWEETIE PIE
>WROTE HER STATEMENT, AND BOY THEN I KNEW, EXALLY WHAT SHE MEANT...THANK
>GOD YOUR BOTH HERE FOR ALL OF US, I THANK YOU FOR READING THIS..JUST MY
>VERY OWN FEELINGS ON THIS, NOT ANYONE ELE'S..JUST CINDY SHRUHAN'S...LOVE
>YOU BOTH VERY MUCH..CINDY SHRUHAN... cindyandbobby@webtv.net
>
>--
>I'M VISUALLY IMPAIRED, I NEED THE CAP'S IN ORDER TO TYPE, NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE..THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING...
>

HI KARLA, DARN I JUST POSTED HER, AND MY COMPUTER SHUT DOWN, HATE THIS THINGIE..OK JUST HAD TO SAY I THANK YOU FOR THIS, AND I PRINTED IT AND WILL USE IT LIKE A BIBLE, AND THERE IS NO WAY TO THANK YOU, EXCEPT TO SAY IT...I WROTE YOU A LETTER SWEETIE, AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOUR KNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTANDNG, AND LOVE THAT YOU HAVE FOR US ALL IS UNDIEING, AND HOW I THANK GOD FOR YOU, AND HELEN...YOU WROTE THIS SO GOOD, AND AGAIN I THANK YOU FROM MY HEART...GOD BLESS, AND LOVE YA CINDY SHRUHAN

--
I'M VISUALLY IMPAIRED, I NEED THE CAP'S IN ORDER TO TYPE, NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE..THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING...

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: