Re: GERMANY-SURGERY

Sat Nov 16 20:13:16 2002

Hey Kel, God Bless You! I hope this is your greatest Christmas present ever! I am new--have a 26 year old daughter that has been misdiagnosed for 13 years and she and I finally figured out what was going on......duh! wish we had all the money we've spent on doc s--we could all go to Germany and a cruise....etc......oh well, Thank God...I prayed, begged God to help ME figure out what was wrong with her and let me know that year (2001)...In December that year I hit upon endo and she had a lap (which ten thousand doctors had NEVER mentioned) in Jan, 2002------full of adhesions and endo.......another surgery in Sept. in California. Since, I have learned a lot about adhesions--so no more surgeries, unless Germany.... She is my baby--so full of love for everyone...took in 2 orphan boys when she was only 24-- she is single--people think she is nuts....they had such a sorry life.... she amazes us and we are so proud of her--and the boys were 10 & 12 when she got them--so what a challenge!! They really love her and she loves thems. I also have 3 other kids (grown) and they are all the biggest blessings in our lives. Okay, braggin' rights are over! Join us in the Oprah Project please!! see the posts!! You will be on my list to pray for--esp. in Dec!! Karen -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Saturday, November 16, 2002 08:55:48 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: GERMANY-SURGERY I haven't posted much lately, but wanted to let you know that I am in the planning stages of going to Germany for surgery. My last surgery was in Scranton a year and a half ago. I will be having surgery in December with Dr. Kruschinski. The date is not final yet but I expect to be finalizing it soon. I would not be able to go without my parents help. Pain management is just not my answer any more. Even though I have had a great pain management doc. Lisa and Helen D. have been a BIG help for me also. Thanx a bunch guys!! Kelly M. (Kel)
--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: