Re: Please HELP!!

Fri Nov 15 15:13:24 2002

Hi Teri, Welcome. There are a lot of great people on this site that can help you. Sorry you are in pain again. Yes, adhesions seem to return. Please be careful and make an informed decision before having more surgery without a proper protective barrier. Many people here are waiting to go to Germany or Australia, as the US does not have the SprayGel barrier approval. It seems to be the best solution for non-recurrent adhesions. Personally, I don't think exercise or a special diet can help adhesions--it may help some things that result from adhesions--like constipation. Best wishes, Karen -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Friday, November 15, 2002 02:47:57 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Please HELP!! Hi! I'm new here. I'm a little confused. I had surgery 4 years ago for scar tissue that was connecting my bladder and uterus together. The doctor did surgery and I thought all was well and good, until about a year ago. I was having the same kind of pain. Sharp on the left side down low and around to my back. Monday the doc. did a CT Scan and everything came back okay, so now we are scheduled for a lap. since he thinks the scar tissue has come back. If he does more surgery won't that lead to more scar tissue. Will this pain ever stop??? I hate this! I feel like I'm always sick. Would exercise or a special diet help in any way? Thanks for you help! Teri
--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: