Not Sure What Is Going On!!!!!!!

Fri Nov 15 05:44:36 2002

Hello everybody, need some help here. For the past two weeks I have not been feeling very well at all. I told you in my last post that one of the xrays showed a partial obstruction going on. I am not sure what to do but have been in alot of pain and also been vomitting, haven't had a normal bowel movement in the past two weeks well really haven't had a bowel movement at all. I am a little scared to tell my doctor what is going on, since I have never had a full blown obstruction before I don't know what the symtoms are so I am hoping maybe someone can let me know so I can decide what to do. If it is a full blown obstruction what do they do for it. I don't want to have another surgery because I am afraid I will get more adhesions. I am so frustrated, so if anyone out there has any advice would really appreciate it. By the way these are all the medications they have me on right at this present time. Here they are I take statex morphine sulfate elexir which I take one teaspoon four times daily, then I also take Alti-morphine sulfate tablets and I take this every eight hours plus I also taking celexa for the depression and docusate sodium to regulate my bowel movements plus buscopan to see if it relaxes the bowel from going into spasm. The worst thing about all this is all the medication I am on I still have pain. Please if anyone can give me some info please either feel free to email me or to post on here. Hope all is well and chat with you all real soon. Hugs and kisses to my friends on IAS.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: