Re: hi everyone

Thu Nov 14 20:57:49 2002

Alaina, I am so sorry you are feeling so rotten. That is why we are trying to get Oprah's attention. If it ever hits her show, the world will know and new doors will be opened to help ARD sufferers. Please read the post OPRAH ORDER! 11/13/02 and send me a photo and your story if you like. Hope you start feeling better. I have a prayer list going and it is always getting new names on it. Karen -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Thursday, November 14, 2002 09:49:35 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: hi everyone its been a month and i had the two sergerys i had them about 3 weeks apart yes adhesions grow that fast as of this day i know they are back i can feel them i get these lumps in my lower belly and they hurt and my bowels dont work right take laxitives to go or i wont go i swell all over .im on the patches 150 and demeral and still i feel pain i guess from taken these drugs alot im use to them.my sergent is trying his best to get me spray gel cause the specfilm is not working had it all sergerys and they seem to get worst.i dont want to go though this any more but i realized that this is a life thing until there is 100 way to get rid of adhesions being tried all the time and nausue is not a way to go though life im 35 and feel like a body of 98 .i hope this does get notice so more people and doc take this as a sickness cause that what it is a sickness . after 12 sergerys i cant do no more .they take alot out of me .each time its at least a month stay in the hospital and when i come home its like i got to go back again well i hope soon that someone finds something to help us wishing you all pain free days alaina
--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: