Re: Update since my upper g.i.

Thu Nov 14 20:31:33 2002

At Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Millie wrote: >Dear Millie,

I am at a loss for words. I can't believe that you are having to go through all this crap. What are these so called drs thinking? Where do you live? I live around Dallas, TX and there are some good drs around here. If you are close enough maybe I can come get you and take you to one of the drs here. No one should ever have to wait until next Thursday if they are in alot of pain. Whoever made that appt. should have given you to the nurse so she could get you in sooner. There has to be a reason that you are not eating and that is the dr's job to find out. How much weight have you lost? How long has this been going on? Can you go to Germany? I will do whatever I can to help. I feel your pain and my heart breaks. Please let me know how you are tomorrow. If you can't maybe your husband can just so everyone knows how you are.

Lynn

>Sorry I can't have better news for everyone, but here's what's going on. I had upper g.i./sbs on Tues. Wed. morn, I had a huge chunk of barium that wouldn't pass, so I took some milk of mag. It didn't help much. I went to an e.r. last night, as I was feeling worse. They did xrays and said that there wasn't much barium in there. But Dr. sent me home with a small cup of milk of mag with cascara. I took some, and had some results, but not good. I called gastro who ordered test and told them I am worse. The girl said the next avail. appointment is next Thurs. She said he didn't have results of upper g.i.
> I called and the woman said that she did fax the report.
>I am getting a lot worse. Can barely even eat... for supper... a baked potato and a cup of tea. Couldn't finish potato.
>This afternoon, I could barely pass a speck of anything.
>Worse than ever. I am getting weaker. Almost keeled over in store.
>Have a Drs. appointment tomorrow a.m. Ed is so angry at the drs. He's going in with me. I know something is really wrong, when I can barely eat.
>I am so scared, but hoping that they do something or find something out. I know I can't go on too many more days like this, not being able to eat, or barely going.
>Millie.

--
A new friend

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: