Re: Dear Dave

Thu Nov 14 19:18:30 2002

Dear lynn, Thank you for your condolences about my puppy that I lost. You are right, it is hard to wake up every day and realize that she is not there. I often times find myself calling out her name when I call the other pups in and it makes me sad. It will take a long time to get over her death. It was odd that I kept six pups out of the litter and they are all sets of twins. I kept two chocolate, two huge black pups, a male and a female, and I kept two of the smallest. The smallest pups are the most playful, and I lost one of the most loving pups that I have ever had, and she was one of the smallest of the litter. I picked these six pups out and labeled them not for sale under any circumstances, and for no amount of money. The other small pup has noticed my sorrow and she lays next to me on my pillow each night. Actualy, they have al noticed my sorrow and they are just now givng me a bit of room to sleep. It is hard to sleep comfortably with five labradors and one catahoula in my bed. Your sharing about your pups is such a tragedy, and my feelings are with you in your loss. My little pup died an instant death, but to hear how your pup sufered by drowning is so horrible that I know that it must have been really hard to bear. I am sorry for your loss, and in such a tragic way. I know that man has a soul and that there is a reaon for the loss of our pets, whether it be to make us a better person, or a more caring person, or for some other reason, I cannot tell. I have always wondered why Dog is God spelled backwards? I have come to the conclusion that it is because no matter how bad a person treats or neglects a Dog, they always forgive you, just as God forgives us when we ignore Him or treat Him badly by the things we do and say when we know better. Kick that around and tell me what you come up with. I am not the only one who has feelings about that question. Why is Dog, God spelled backwards! I thank you for your prayers and may God Bless You Always Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: