Re: oprah--LINDA

Thu Nov 14 11:16:06 2002

Linda, The purpose is to GET NOTICED. I need close up facial shots--imagine full-body pictures---you can't see them that well until you look close! I want Oprah to immediatley be able to "see into the eyes" of the people. That is why I said we can add some "body" shots--but the box needs to be covered in faces!! All info was posted 11/13/02 Re: OPRAH ORDER! Thanks for your participation! karen -------Original Message------- From: linda garcia Date: Thursday, November 14, 2002 10:32:43 AM To: stew@cowtown.net Subject: oprah Hey Girl, this is a fantastic idea. I would like to send the stuff just please tell me where to send it. If we send in bloated ol body shot, can't you cover em with a head shot and just overlap em? I am with you 100% just give me the info and I will try to have them there asap. I don't get out much so what is the deadline to get these to ya?" your new friend Linda Garcia <DIV dir=ltr style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt" <i><B>Date:</B></I> Thursday, November 14, 2002 10:32:43 AM</DIV> <DIV dir=ltr style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt" <i><B>To:</B></I> <A href="mailto:stew@cowtown.net">stew@cowtown.net</A></DIV> <DIV dir=ltr style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt" <i><B>Subject:</B></I> oprah</DIV></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <P>Hey Girl, this is a fantastic idea.&nbsp; I would like to send the stuff just please tell me where to send it.&nbsp; If we send in bloated ol body shot, can't you cover em with a head shot and just overlap em?&nbsp; I am with you 100%&nbsp; just give me the info and I will try to have them there asap.&nbsp; I don't get out much so what is the deadline to get these to ya?"</P> <P>your new friend</P> <P>Linda Garcia</P> <P><BR> <HR SIZE=1> bc.yahoo.com/">DSL Internet Access</A> from SBC &amp; Yahoo!</A> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></TD></TR> <TR> <TD id=INCREDIFOOTER width="100%"> <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"> <TBODY> <TR> <TD width="100%"></TD> <TD id=INCREDISOUND vAlign=bottom align=middle></TD> <TD id=INCREDIANIM vAlign=bottom align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></BODY></HTML>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: