Re: Whats going on with me.

Thu Nov 14 06:24:56 2002

Dear Dawn, Thank you so much for your post. I have been here for over 2 years & I have had so much love, understanding & support & information given to me in my time here. I sit at the computer long enough to read all the post, sometimes I have to break it up into several sittings, but I read them all. I just can't sit for long with out the pain becoming unbearable, but now, even laying down, I have extream pain. I am going to call my Dr first thing this am to see if I can get in today to talk about my increased pain to see if I can get something else. I am on Duragesic patch 75 & vicodin 10 mg (lots of them, sometime I double up on them). At times, I feel like I am drowning & no longer have the streath to swim. I thank everyone for their posts & their prayers. love robin M

At Thu, 14 Nov 2002, dawn wrote: >
>At Wed, 13 Nov 2002, RobynD423 wrote:
>> Dear Robin I too am 41, as if that were'nt tiring enough! I so understand your plight. I allow a "pity party" to last approx. 1 hour or less. I even watch the clock and throw myself into it with reckless abandon. After that hour I use diversion techniques and well, I feel much better.
>I am here if you ever need to talk, even rant or rave. The frustration
>of all this reeks havoc with our mental health and self esteme. You are
>never alone though. Remember that.
>I am also trying to raise funds to get to Germany. Not an easy task.
>Much Love,
>Dawn
>
>>--
>>Robyn
>>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: