Re: SALLY GRIGG IS GREATLY IN NEED OF OUR PRAYERS!!!!!

Wed Nov 13 18:31:06 2002

Oh Sally:

God love you...what a bad turn of luck. I will pray (and pray and pray) for you, my friend.

Helen, thanks again for keeping us updated. I hadn't been reading the forum much lately, but something made me pass by tonight.

Wishing you all painfree moments, hours and days. Clare

At Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Helen Dynda wrote: >
>To all International Adhesions Society friends,
>
>I just received some very sad and unfortunate news from Sally Grigg (lostcst@mcn.org) via AT&T. This was a recorded message so what I say in this messages is all I know (and remember) at this time.
>
>SALLY IS GREATLY IN NEED OF OUR PRAYERS!!!!
>
>For those who do not know Sally: Sally recently returned from Frankfurt, Germany so happy with the results of her surgery!!
>
>On October 25th she had a successful adhesiolysis with Dr. Kruschinski. Her recovery had been progressing nicely...until she developed appendicitis!!!
>
>If I remember correctly, Sally said she was in the hospital for 3 days before having surgery. Unfortunately, Sally had to have a laparotomy - and her surgeon cut her " from stem to stern!!!!!" Her appendix had ruptured - causing pus to cover all of her internal organs.
>
>[ Note: When a person's appendix ruptures, the contents (pus) within the inflammed appendix flow throughout the abdominopelvic cavity. A ruptured appendix is an emergency situation - and there is the grave possibility that the patient could develop peritonitis. If not peritonitis, there is the very real possibility of " adhesions forming everywhere!"]
>
>Sally told me that Dr. Kruschinski was in contact (by phone) with Sally's surgeon - and that he guided her surgeon through Sally's surgery. I only hope and pray that Sally's surgeon was able to follow Dr. Kruschinski's directions - to give Sally the best chance for the least amount of adhesion-formation. No SprayGel could be used - so I wonder if her surgeon used a barrier of any kind.
>
>Sally needs to know that her ARD friends are doing what they can to help her through this very difficult time in her life. Please remember Sally in your prayers - and with your " Get well wishes." You can either post your " Get Well Wishes " here or send them to Sally at her email address (above). Thank you one and all!!
>
>Love, Helen D.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: