Re: Whats going on with me.

Wed Nov 13 13:10:57 2002

Robin, Gosh, how I hurt for you! Please contact me stew@cowtown.net. I will go to the quilt to see if I can read more about you. This money problem for a lot of people is making me angry!!!!! We shouldn't have to beg, borrow, plead, sell to be able to get to Germany!! I am going to go to work to find ways we can start a fund for women so desperate. Okay, the fund has started!!! Today!!!!! Our work is slow, however today I am placing $1,000.00 aside to go into an ARD fund. You women that don't have insurance or enough money are going to get help!! I will beat the bushes....more later. Let me find out how to get this established. If anyone out there (Helen, Jo??) can let me know---maybe there is already a fund established?????? If so, where do I send my money?? I don't want to send money to any research places, etc., but an actual fund that women can count on getting them where they need to go and the means to get there without worry! Quit selling your precious things! Love, Karen -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 12:28:35 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Whats going on with me. Dear All I don't post much, but I read everyday what is going on with everyone & pray for all every night. I havent been doing too well lately. My pain is just horrible. I havent slept all night since my open abdominal surgery in June. They found out that my O2 level drops while I sleep, which might prove to be sleep apnia. I go in for a sleep study on Thursday night. I hope they will have the answer to my sleep problem soon. I am still trying to raise money to get to Germany, but it is going really slow. I have already sold most of my beloved cat & frog collection on e bay & had some raffles. I sometimes feel I will never get my life back! I have just been down. I have suffered from bi polar since pre teen, so being 41, I should be used to the lows, but, I am not. I just feel so desprate. Although my family, (my hubby & kids) are very supportive & take great care of me, sometimes they get tired of hearing about it. I just feel like screaming sometimes!! I hurt like H___ & I am tired of it. Some days, I am holding on by a thread, most days, I am good, but, sometimes, it just gets to me really bad. I hate the crying & feeling sorry for myself. My grandma always told me there is always someone worse off than me & I believe it, but, somedays are just too much!! I am glad I have a place that I can come & let these feeling out. I think getting them out helps. Thanks for taking the time to read this. love to all robin M
--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: