back again!

Wed Nov 13 11:27:03 2002

Well, after a few months hiatus, they're back again (adhesions?). Ever since that gallbladder removal back in 1994, and after all of the tests (read my October 2(?) readout on gallbladder removal and adhesions). I've had nothing but %*&@#! I'm wondering if you guys can tell me if your adhesions take this course of coming and going? Sometimes they last for a few days and are mild. Sometimes they last a few weeks, or more and are pretty intense. I seem to have difficulty especially after a bowel movement (yuch!). Much like a cramp or muscle pull. Right where the gallbladder was. Right where they went in. Right where an adhesion would be. Again, all tests are negative. Just had a physical too. Liver enzymes normal. No enlargement of the liver so it leaves that organ out. My writing may seem a little comical today but there are times when this problem kind've rules my life. It would help greatly if any of you experiance the same difficulty after your gallbladder removal. I realize that everyones adhesion problems are different but it would help if I found some with a common thread. Take care. David

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: