To Helen

Tue Nov 12 22:42:12 2002

Dear Helen, In reading your post on bombobeach i feel compelled to write to you as I have had horendous problems with limping in my right leg for years. It seems that the adhesion connection is very peominent to the link of this however no Drs can find why. All I know is I have limped especially after walking little amounts, profuse face sweating also occurs. The Dr does know for fact that the face sweating is because the small bowel is so incredibly sick. In an attempt to help me walk better and to quit the horrible face swets she an dI started testing meds, in which she went back to her physics in collage and thought if the small bowel is not working properly then we need to direct the med towards the smooth muscle aspect, sooo we tried Relafin, which is an older drug but works betterf or this problem. I cannot tell you how remarkable this particular drug has helped me. I no longer limp!! No kidding. This is the only med that we have found to help, but it also at times helps with distention also. It is an artheritis medication, and this pain settled also deep within the abdomen wall, gearing into the hip, inner thigh you name it I felt it. I am not saying it took all the pain away because I truely believe that I will never be totaly pain free as you well know but at least it stopped the face swets and limping. Please feel fre to contact me if you have further questions. I also have very bad leg cramping problems from the adhesions. I hope in some small way this info will help you in your thoughts about this. Sincerely---Shawna F.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: