Dear Jo.

Sat Nov 9 15:19:42 2002

Bless your heart..sounds like you have had a rough couple of days my friend..and for that i am so sorry..i will be sending up some special prayers for you that God will send you some peace and some comfort..now. I have been in an extra amount of pain lately ..to the point that i cannot find relief..so i just sit around like a big tit whining all the time..sad for the loss of the life i had because of adhesions and because the pain is just sometimes so unbearable..up until a few days ago..i was able to sit at the computer for long periods of time..and help Richard with his work or whatever needed to be done..now i cannot even sit for long..boo..which is really hard because i havent been able to lay down flat since my last adhesion surgery 1 year ago this month..so now i cant lay i cant sit..it kills me to stand for very long..so there is no comfort zone for me right now.. Anyway i will stop my whining..i just wanted you to know that my heart just hurt for you..when you told of your procedures the past few days. I AM JUST TRULY SORRY FOR ALL OF THAT..and that the outcome was not as you had hoped for..I will hope and pray that better days are ahead for you.. God Bless You and Your Family.. Much Love and Hugs Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: