Re: Lillian's Surgery

Fri Nov 8 19:49:04 2002

Jan, I am still in a lot of pain, and terrified. Go for upper g.i. on Tuesday. Love, Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Janice Simpson To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 3:34 PM Subject: Re: Lillian's Surgery

Hi Nan, Thanks for letting me know how Lillian is. Millie Wednesday that you weren't feeling well. How are you doing. I haven't heard from Millie yet. She went to the Dr. last night and she was a wreck. She was terrified and I am very worried about her. If you hear from her will you let me know how she is? thanks and take care, Jan

> ----- Original Message -----
From: nanny@nbnet.nb.ca Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 2:39 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Lillian's Surgery

Just wanted to let you all know that I chatted with Lillian's son, Jonas, this morning on MSN, and her back surgery went well. She is expected home tomorrow.

Prayer does work. Pain-free hugs to all,

Nancy in NB

-- ICQ# 9683431

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : =

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: