Re: NEED HELP ASAP...OUR MILLIE IS IN TROUBLE!!

Thu Nov 7 13:16:28 2002

Millie:

Try to write it all down in point form, and just hand it to the Dr. Point form so it's short and concise-they are used to reading things that way. I find that I get a better reaction that way.

Here's a hug for you...believe me, there are days I feel just like you do. Clare

At Thu, 7 Nov 2002, Millie wrote: >
>I am sorry that I worded it that way.
>I have to see a new gastro at 8:30 this evening, and the reason I get so upset is that with these adhesions, is that there is no cure, and things get worse. It's just that I believe we all get days where we are at a loss for what to do next. That is where I am right now. Totally lost.
>I can only pray that this gastro can shed some light on what's going on, and that he won't be like so many other Drs. Calling me a 'colicky baby.'
>It would be a lot easier if I had a good friend to take with me to the Dr., but I have only my hubby, who will go as far as the waiting room.
>He REALLY hates Drs.!!
>Very sore topic for him. The other family member is Dad, who is 90, and I'm all he's got. So if something happened to me, I don't know what he would do.
>I will just try my best to explain to the gastro what's happened. I have my reports ready for him to read... IF he will. I also have lots of questions.
>I am glad the IAS site is here, or I'd be climbing the walls worse than I usually do.
>I only wish so many of us lived closer together.
>I'm in the middle of nowhere, here.
>I guess I'm majorly frustrated, but that's not new to me.
>I'll let you know how it goes after the appointment. Hope I don't cry in front of him, as a lot of Drs. eat that right up.
>Millie.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: