Re: Sally Grigg safley home & Adhesions free!

Thu Nov 7 07:23:21 2002

Jo:

Thanks for letting us know how Sally is. That's great news!

--
Clare

At Thu, 7 Nov 2002, Jo Eslick wrote: > >Sally Grigg is HOME! > >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > Hello everyone, >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > >-- >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >Wanted to let you know that I spoke to Sally today and she sounds >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >FANTASTIC! She was so positive and sounded very enthusiastic and full of >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >ideas about her future, PAIN FREE & ADHESIONS FREE!! > >I am so happy for her and it's so nice to have another pain free buddy! >I look forward to sharing adhesion pain free time with as many of you as >possible in the very near future. > >Sally said she received LOADS of email messages and was touched to know >she has so many people supporting and praying for her. > >Sunny (husband) has been very attentive and Sally's Mum (in her 80's!) >did a lot of sight seeing on her own. Sally said it was a VERY hard >surgery but Dr Krushinski said Sally was dangerously ill be the time she >got to GERMANY!! Thank you Lord for looking after our dear wonderful, >caring friend. > >Love & warm gentle hugs (and WELCOME HOME! ) >JO > >-- >Joanne Eslick >Founder Australian Adhesions Support Group >http://www.bombobeach.com >NSW Australian Co-ordinator of >International Adhesions Society >http://www.adhesions.org > >-- >I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based >on personal experience. I am a fellow adhesions sufferer >reaching out to help others. >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: