Re: DAVE, THANKS FOR THE CONGRAT'S, ITS OUR NEW GRANDSON..

Wed Nov 6 17:30:28 2002

Dave, I was horrified to read about your pup. We have 2 dogs, a Great Pyrenees, and a Keeshond. You are so right...they know when you're sick. They know when you're feeling down, and they're right by your side, as well as under your feet. So many nights, now that I am in pain, and so depressed and can't sleep much...you guessed it!!! My buddies are there with me and for me. They stay by your side when people let you down. As for pain meds, The last time I was sent home from the e.r., they sent home 3 Percocet with me - AFTER I told the triage nurse, as well as the discharge nurse that Percocet are bad for me. Oh, well, go figure. They were trying to help me. Take care. Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Littlerock29@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 10:39 PM Subject: Re: DAVE, THANKS FOR THE CONGRAT'S, ITS OUR NEW GRANDSON..

Hello Kids, I am so sorry that I havent gotten back to you sooner, but I have had some serious problems getting around due to the weather and the pain. I also lost a pup to a gunshot and I am still devastated over the loss. I wont go into it right now because I just cant talk about it yet. Besides that I couldnt even type legible if I were to go into it now. I will say that I was so angry that I took my gun and bashed it against a tree just to keep from shooting the person who shot my baby pup. God will give them theirs in due time.Never the less, do you have a pet? if by chance you do not, get you one. The reason that I sat that is because that pets are an aphrodesiac when you are in unbearable pain. If it were'nt for my pets, I could'nt make it. I think that that is why God gave us pets. Have you ever given any thought that dog is God spelled backw! ards? As far as breakthrough pain, ellivil is junk, loritab is junk also. you might ask your doctor for morphine suckers, which they are reluctant to prescribe. Just depends on thre relationship you have with your doctor. Tylox is good delaudid is good, Demerol is hard to come by, but it is good. Just depends on what you are taking now as to just what drugs you are elgible for as far as breakthrough pain meds. Torridol is good if you arent allergic to it as i am. Too much can shut your kidneys down if you are allergic to it.Zanex is good and is easy to get a prescription to. Just develop a good honest relationship with your pain ,management doctor and he will help you with the right meds to control your pain. Just remember that the doctor is there to help you so you need to let him know how you feel in general. Tell him on a scale of 1 to 10 just what your daily average pain level is and he will be able to figure out what is bst to suit your needs. Honesty is the best medici! ne. If you have anything that I can help you with further, just let me know. Remember that when we have those nights where we just cant sleep, that prayer is good also. If you have continous nights where you cannot sleep, let the doctor know and he will give you something to help you sleep. You are in my prayers and I love you Kids almost as much as God does. He hears our prayers and is amerciful God. maybe a little prayer is all that you need to help you with your doctor as you pull up to your next visit. Lots of love, and hugs and kisses Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: