Re: VALIDATE YOUR PAIN! Exposing the Chronic Pain Cover-Up...

Wed Nov 6 14:58:40 2002

At Wed, 6 Nov 2002, Helen Dynda wrote: >
>" VALIDATE YOUR PAIN! Exposing the Chronic Pain Cover-Up " (Paperback - May 2002) ... by Alan F. Chino, Ph.D. and Corinne D. Davis, M.D.
>
>"Sorry, the pain you're experiencing is most likely merely muscle related." ..... "Your current health plan won't cover treatment for the pain you are experiencing." ..... "We just can't seem to come with any explanation for the pain you say you are feeling." ..... " Does any of this sound familiar? It should. These are common responses to the thousands upon thousands of individuals who suffer from chronic pain.
>" Here you will read about the old concept that "it's all in your head" and how to overcome that standard assumption. Learn how managed care can keep you and a solution to your pain problem apart. Here's down-to-earth, honest, insider's information on manuvering through the minefields within healthcare and how to avoid becoming just another statistic or victim.
>
>" Validate Your Pain! provides the reader with confirmation that what they feel is real and instructs one how to go about getting a solution to the pain they live with. Don't let ignorance, arrogance and/or greed prohibit you or a loved one from getting access to proper treatment. Get the help you deserve. Don't let doctors or insurance companies sweep you under the chronic pain rug."
>
>~ ~ ~ ~
>
>1.) If you decide to purchase this book, the following instructions will take you there: a.) Enter: http://www.amazon.com/ ... b.) At " SEARCH "...Change " All Products " to " Books "... c.) Enter: Validate Your Pain!... d.) Click: GO! e.) At 1. click on the title of this book ... f.)
>
>2.) BOOK INFORMATION (on the left)..... Click each one (and scroll down) to learn more about this book: editorial reviews ... customer reviews
>
>3.) RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS (on the left) ... Click: " Validate Your Pain! Exposing the Chronic Pain Cover-Up "..... Click: " LOOK INSIDE " .. Click: on " 22 sample pages " to see all 22 sample pages.
>
>Chapter 16, The Doctor's Dilemma ..... gives a thought-provoking explanation as to why patients - who suffer from chronic pain - are being treated badly by "some doctors" - NOT "all doctors".
>
>I highly recommend this book!!
>
>Helen D.
>
>.

DEAREST HELEN, THANKS FOR THE LISTING OF THIS NEW BOOK, I THINK WE ALL SHOULD GET THIS ONE..THANKS AGAIN FOR CONTINUALLY GIVING US INFO THAT MATTERS..MYSELF I SEE YOU AS A TEACHER, BUT A SOUL THAT IS PURE, AND GIVING...THANKS AGAIN, CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS ONE..LOVE CINDY SHRUHAN

--
I'M VISUALLY IMPAIRED, I NEED THE CAP'S IN ORDER TO TYPE, NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE..THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING... cindyandbobby@webtv.net

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: